Tuesday 24 March 2015

This week's Papermill offer Dark Moss Green card

This week's offer at Papermill is the lovely Dark Moss Green card I've used in my Easter card above.
You can see the offer HERE

.  "At 300gsm this card would make an ideal base and compliment any Spring crafts.
A small box of 75-80 A4 sheets is only £4.05, that's an amazing 50% off our normal coloured card price."

I have used the Tonic Studios Annabel embossing folder on white hammered card from Papermill.
I've also used the Tonic Studios Deco Geometric Layering diesArt Deco Collectable dies and flowers from the Radiant Roselily die set.

3 comments:

  1. so stunning and stylish ruth.i love the art deco design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant Easter card Ruth, those dies have a real art deco feel to them and confess I was very tempted.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have to indulge in that card Ruth, it's so hard to get dark green colours, and they would be really useful at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth