I've seen lots of these beach scenes on the internet and couldn't wait to try making them! Last night I opened a box of Gedeo Glazing Resin from Pébéoand was amazed at how easy it is. Pretty pleased with them as a first attempt, but I learned a few things to improve on the next time
This is a card made from 12 x 12 double sided paper from the Making Memories paper pad. It folds flat but opens up to reveal a banner which hangs across the front.
To make it you will need:
Trimcraft First Edition "Making Memories" 12 x 12 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Scalloped Circles dies FEDIE289
Trimcraft First Edition FEDIE297
Trimcraft First Edition Gardening dies FEDIE280
A4 Dovecraft Rainbow card
Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
Simply Creative Heart Gems
1. Score and fold a 12 x 12 piece of double sided paper into quarters.
2. Using a craft knife cut into the centre on one side and fold the quarter shown in half diagonally.
3. Choose which side you want for the inside.
4. Fold over the quarter shown and add glue around the outside edges.
5. Fold the glued part over as shown and adhere to the underneath piece.
6. The diagonally folded part fold inwards and the top folds down.
7. The card opens up as shown.
8. Cut a 4cm strip of blue patterned paper and a 3mm strip of bird patterned paper. Lay the bird patterned paper on top and fold them both around the card but do not make them tight. After theyare folded, glue the bird paper onto the blue paper.
9. Die cut a scalloped circle from heart paper and glue onto a larger scalloped circle of blue rainbow card. Glue this onto the band to hold it together.
10. Die cut 3 hearts and thread onto a 23cm piece of twine. Glue the ends of the twine to the sides of the card.
11. Die cut the Love heart from white card and glue onto rainbow card, then cut around the edges.
12. Glue to the inside back of the card. Cut out 2 birds from the paper pad and glue above the heart.
13. Glue the white "love" onto the band and cover with glitter glue. Add a heart gem.
14. Add a dashed line around the edges of the card
15 . Die cut the boot and watering can from rainbow card and glue to the sides of the card.
16. Die cut a scalloped circle from white card, the 2 roses dies shown above from rainbow card and glue to the base of the card.
Can you believe that the Tonic Studios Craft Kits are celebrating their 2nd birthday?! To mark the occasion, this kit is full of colour and fun!
I've used some of the products in the box to make an easel shaker card but there's plenty left to make lots more!
NB- if you are a subscriber or buy the kit as a "one of", you'll also get a gorgeous key ring and a binder for your folders (mine just hadn't arrived when I made the video. I intend making a second video so hopefully I'll be able to post photos of them then .
I have only added some white card to what is already in the kit.
I've been experimenting with lots of different products which have been sent to me by Pebeo. I've uploaded a video showing how I made a bracelet and ring with Prisme Fantasy and Moon Fantasy. You can see the steps in preparing and using the products. I hope you enjoy.
I thought it was important to keep the parts where I mixed and stirred the products as this is so important, but I've speeded the process up to cut down on running time.
I have used
Pebeo Accessories - Metal Bracelet Square 20x20 (166802)
Metal Ring Oval (166801)
Prisme Fantasy - Eggshell White, Cherry Blossom and Eggshell White
Moon Fantasy - Metal Blue, Carmine and Pearl
Vitrail Glitter Medium
Pebeo Gedeo Glazing Resin
If you enjoy the video, please "like" and subscribe to my channel. There are plenty more videos in the pipeline :)
What else would you be doing on a damp Wednesday afternoon but trying to create your own little piece of blue sky!
A work in progress...I wonder how it will turn out? I was talking on Saturday at my demo about trying out different types of paint and tools together on one piece to see the different effects. Some folks bought the Vitrail from Pébéo so I'm using it here with a mixing stick on a small canvas to create grass. I'll add more detail when it dries.
Just for once, I'm lost for words!! And not just because I haven't stopped talking all day!
All the lovely ladies (and gentleman) who joined me in the Art and Hobby Shop, Jervis Street, Dublin made it an amazing day! I have missed you all so so much and I realised today again just how blessed I am to have ever met you and become friends!! I had an absolute ball and I hope you had too. I'm so glad you loved all the products I was demoing as I've been itching to share them with you. Thanks very very much for coming along and spending the day with me. I hope you enjoy all the new stuff you bought :) Don't forget, just message me if you have any questions xx
Who else loves glitter and shiny things? A little bit of bling on a wooden flower. Made with Pebeo Prisme, Moon, Vitrail, Glitter Medium and some Gedeo Gold Leaves just in case all the other shiny things weren't enough!