The new Grand Plans paper pads from Trimcraft are perfect for making cards for males and I've used them in this project to create a Father's Day card.
You will need:
Dovecraft 6 x 6 Trifold card
Trimcraft First Edition Premium Dyed Textured Cardstock (12 x 12)
Trimcraft First Edition Grand Plans paper pads (6 x 6 and 12 x 12)
Trimcraft First Edition Alphabet Bunting dies
Trimcraft First Edition Bunting dies
Trimcraft First Edition Tag dies
double sided tape
3D foam squares
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
die cutting machine
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Open the trifold card and score at 5cm from each side of the centre panel. Fold both of these scorelines upwards.
2. Cut the pieces of plain card and patterned paper to the sizes shown.
3. Layer the pieces on top of each other with double sided tape and attach to the card.
4. Cut a piece of blue card measuring 8.5cm x 8.5cm and attach to a piece of white card measuring 9cm x 9cm. Glue the centre back of this to the centre of the card. Die cut the bunting from white card and the star bunting from patterned paper and glue the stars on top. Glue across the top of the blue panel. Die cut an oval tag and glue to the bottom right of the panel. Cut a cassette player from the
12 x 12 pad and glue to the left of the tag, overlapping slightly.
5. Cut 2 pieces of blue card measuring 7.25cm x 14.5cm and 2 pieces of cloud paper measuring 6.75cm x 14cm. Glue the cloud paper onto the blue card and attach to the card front with double sided tape.
6. Cut an 8.5cm square of blue card and attach to a 9cm square of white card. Glue the left side of this to the left side of the card front.
7. Die cut 3 bunting shapes from patterned paper and "Dad" from white card. Attach to the top of the panel with 3D foam squares. Cut out a T shirt and drink container from the 12 x 12 paper and attach to the card front using glue for the T shirt and 3D foam squares for the drink container.