Last Sunday - 21st July I got a gorgeous new little great-nephew, Zayn.
I already have 5 very pretty little great-nieces and now we have a little boy in the collection! I had known the baby would be a boy for months now and should have had a card ready for his arrival -but, true to form, it was started but in a box with several others.
I'm showing you here how I made the little bib on the card- using a circle die and the Tonic Studios Victorian border punch.
1. Die cut an 8cm circle and punch out the top of it with a 3.5mm circle punch. Then emboss with a dotty embossing folder.
Punch out a border with the Victorian border punch and cut the scallops off individually - you'll need 11 scallops.
2. Add DST around the edge and stick the scallops to the tape - starting in the centre.
3. Add more scallops overlapping slightly and making sure that there is the same size showing on the right side.
4. Snip off the piece which overlaps at the top of the bib.
5. Repeat on the other side.