Wednesday 18 March 2015

Home Sweet Home card - new Pick of the Day from Tonic Studios


There's a brand new One Day Wonder from Tonic Studios on Create and Craft tomorrow!
I've used just one of the gorgeous new Sentiment Strip dies - HOME
but there are 2 more in the set and also 2 new Layering die sets - you'll have to see them:)
I've used the Lych Gate die set down the sides of the card.


I've used lots of card from Papermill on this one - white hammered, buff, mocha brown, forest green ivory and baby pink :)
...with a little detail from my favourite Bella Rose paper pad from Trimcraft again!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card the die looks amazing,I will have to take a peck tomoz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I would have liked to order all three, but in the end, I just had to have the HUGS die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth