Saturday 28 March 2015

Home again and thanks!

I'm just home again after a great day in Art and Hobby, Jervis Street, Dublin! I'm almost hoarse and totally "talked out" and now that I've had a quick look through the 20 or more photos which the lovely Sarah took, I know why I'm kind of sore all over - I must have been waving my arms around as if I was directing the traffic!! 
There was a wonderful turnout and you all kept me on my toes as usual! 
A big thanks to Sarah for all  your help and also to Catherine for the lovely present and card  ...and to Isabel for the kind gift you gave me before you left at the end.
The two new ranges from Trimcraft (Belle and Boo and Paper Flowers) went down a treat and I hope you all enjoy what you bought today. I'd also really love to see some pics of what you make with the wooden boxes you bought  - I'll be able to post photos of a couple of mine on Monday after being given the go ahead this morning :)


 There's Maria, Arlyn, Deirdre,Catherine, Mirza and others taking it all in :)

Some serious note taking going on!!

 And Annette is keeping an eye on me


 I love my job:)

What is it with this card? I get asked to show it again almost everywhere I go.




Plaid chalk paint being sampled

 Isabel, Shirley and friends.

5 comments:

  1. It was an absolute treat having you demo-ing in store again! You were brilliant! Thank you for all your hard work, and for making the big journey up and back! We look forward to seeing you again later on in the year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I laughed and teased you so much today but I am seriously touched that you've left this lovely comment. It means a lot to me :)

      Delete
    2. Haha how did you know it was me (Sarah)?
      And you're very welcome! Sure we'll have even more banter next time ;-)

      Delete
  2. I just knew! You're a lovely girl and you have a great rapport with your customers...nothing is too much trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a mini workshop yesterday too, Ruth, and I ache all over today, but it will wear off (soon, I hope). Your ladies look as if they were really enjoying themselves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth