Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day card 2

 This is the other Mother's Day card I made. I cut all the pieces out before I left for my 2 days of demos on Friday and then put it together when I came home late on Saturday evening. I am always organised "in my head" but it doesn't usually work out quite that way in reality!
I used White Hammered card from Papermill to create the centre step card base and used it again along with Pale Turquoise card for the punched border, Intrica butterflies and die cuts.
The dies I used this time were Mum from the Family Member set, heart from the Someone Special set and Royal Fern - all from Tonic Studios.
The gorgeous paper is Bella Rose from Trimcraft.

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ruth.beautiful details and papers and i love the fab fold :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ruth and all her followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth