I've coloured the gorgeous Sofia stamp from Trimcraft's Belle and Boo collection with promarkers and taken photos of the steps.
What you need
smooth white card
Trimcraft Belle and Boo clear stamp - Sofia
Promarkers - Almond, Dusky Pink, Pale Pink, Dusky Rose, Forest Green, Ivory, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Walnut, Burnt Umber and Tea Green
For the pop up card I've used white card,Trimcraft Belle and Boo 6x6 paper pad and the Belle and Boo steel die set.
1. Stamp the image with black ink onto smooth white card.
2.Colour the face, arms and legs with the Almond Promarker.
3. Add shading in the areas shown with the Dusky Pink and add colour to the cheeks with the Pale Pink.
4. Blend these shades together by going over the area again with the Almond Promarker.
5. Colour the whole dress and the centres of the flowers with Pale Pink.
6. Add shading as shown (and a little to the lips) with the Dusky Rose Promarker - using the Ultra Fine Nib.
7. Go over the whole dress again with the Pale Pink to blend together.
8. Use the fine nib with the Forest Green Promarker for the stems and leaves of the flowers.
9. Cover all the hair with the Ivory Promarker.
10. Cover the area shown with Sandstone.
11. Repeat with Cinnamon, Walnut and Burnt Umber, leaving the highlighted area in the centre and using less of each darker colour in the process.
Add the Burnt Umber on top with the fine nib.
12. Finally blend the whole hair area together with Ivory and define the outside of the entire stamped image with Tea Green.