Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mum card - First Edition Paper Flowers pad by Trimcraft

 I got a second "Mum" card made - but unfortunately it's one which will come with me on my travels and not for Mothers Day...so I still need to make another one!
This time I've used the gorgeous new Paper Flowers paper pad by Trimcraft along with some of their dies...Nesting Stamps, Alphabet, Borders, Pots and Vases and a bow from the new Belle and Boo collection.
I love papers like this as there are so many elements which can be cut out from the paper and added on top with 3D foam squares to give some dimension.




3 comments:

  1. Love both mum cards, sadly I've lost mine, but the flower papers would have appealed to her, no end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous and pretty ruth,i love the beautiful floral papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Had a lovely morning at your demo in Fagan's, raging I couldn't make it to the afternoon session. I now have a very long wish list! Thanks for re-starting the mojo. Ger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth