The new First Edition Kitchen dies from Trimcraft are perfect for creating extra special cards for Mums or anyone else who loves to be in their kitchen. I've used them with the new Mulberry Kisses papers, also from Trimcraft, to create a 3D card.
I've added all the instructions and measurements below that you will need to make one for yourself.
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition Mulberry Kisses paper pads - 8x8 and 6x6
Trimcraft First Edition Borders, Frames and Buckles dies
Trimcraft First Edition Kitchen dies
Dovecraft 5x7 window card
Dovecraft A4 Silver Mirror card
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
3d foam squares
double sided tape
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 12.25cm x 17.25cm and attach temporarily to the card front with masking tape.
2. Open the card and draw around the aperture with a pencil. Cut out with a craft knife and attach the panel to the card front with Crafters Glue.
3. Cut a piece of card measuring 8.5cm x 2.5cm and score at every 0.5cm. Fold and glue together to form a rectangular tube. Cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 8.5cm x 1cm. Score and fold in half then glue to 2 sides of the tube.
4. Glue the tube to the card front about 1cm below the aperture.. Die cut the oven glove from patterned paper and cut the utensils from silver mirror card.
5. Glue the tops of the utensils to the tube and use 2 x 3D foam squares (as a double layer) to hold the base of the utensils.
6. Make "curtains" but cutting 2 strips of patterned paper to measure 2.75cm x 9cm and cut 2 borders from contrasting paper. Glue the borders down the edges.
7. Glue the curtains to the inside of the aperture.
Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 10.5cm x 15.5cm and attach centrally to the inside right of the card with double sided tape.
Die cut the food mixer from silver card and also from white card. Snip off the white bowl and glue on top of the silver bowl. Attach to the inside of the card with 3D foam squares so that it is in the centre of the aperture.
8. Cut another border and trim to fit the edge of the shelf. Attach with Crafters glue.