Inside Trimcraft's First Edition "Mulberry Kisses" paper pads you'll find gorgeous florals, butterflies, checks, spots etc in beautiful shades of lilac, mauve, lavender .....and mulberry!
I've used the papers along with some First Edition dies to make this card and this is how you can do it :)
You will need:
Dovecraft 5 x 7 white card
Trimcraft First Edition "Mulberry Kisses" paper pads - 6 x 6 and 8 x 8
Trimcraft First Edition Border dies
Trimcraft First Edition Doily dies
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal
Dovecraft Back to Basics Pretty in Pink Pearls
Double sided tape
3D foam squares
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Die cutting machine
How to make the card:
1. Using the 8 x 8 paper pad, cut a piece of dark mulberry paper measuring 12 cm x 17 cm and attach to the card with double sided tape. Cut a piece of spotty paper measuring 11 cm x 16 cm and attach on top of the darker piece.
2. Cut a piece of contrasting paper to measure 10.5 cm x 2 cm and adhere to the card about 5.5cm from the bottom.
3. Make a panel by attaching a piece of cream patterned paper (5 cm x 12 cm) to a piece of darker paper (5.5 cm x 12.5 cm) and attach this to the left side of the card with double sided tape.
4. Position the border die centrally down the striped paper, secure with masking tape and run through your die cutting machine.
5. Glue this to the left side of the panel.
6. Cut out a flower from the paper pad.
7. Die cut one of the corner dies from the Doily set onto patterned paper.
8. Glue the flower and corner die to the card and add a pearl to the corner die.
9. Cut out some butterflies from the 6 x 6 paper pad.
10. Curl the wings back with a ruler and add some glue and 3D foam squares.
11. Attach the butterflies to the card.
Add some highlights of Glitter Glue to the flowers and papers.
The finished card.