The Dovecraft Christmas Basics range from Trimcraft has papers and embellishments with a beautiful natural theme which complement each other perfectly There are lots of kraft and wooden elements which look great on cards and other Christmas projects.
To make this card you will need:
Dovecraft 5 x 7 kraft card
Dovecraft Christmas Basics 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Snowflake dies
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Greetings dies
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Wooden Frames
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Twine
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Adhesive Pearls
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Sentiment Toppers
double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal
die cutting machine
How to make the card:
1.Cut two pieces from the green star paper - measuring 11.5cm x 16.5cm and 12 cm x 17cm. With the lighter side facing up on the smaller piece, attach it to the darker side of the larger piece and then attach both pieces to the top of the card with double sided tape.
2. Cut a piece of red patterned paper to measure 20cm x 20cm.
3. Fold in half diagonally.
4. Fold one side over as shown .
5. Fold the opposite side over and secure in place with double sided tape.
6. Attach the pocket to the card front and decorate the edges with a fine line of Dovecraft Glitter Glue as shown.
7. Die cut the larger snowflake and the corner snowflake and attach to the pocket with crafters glue.
8. Cut a piece of green spotty paper measuring 5cm x 6cm and glue to the back of a wooden frame.
Die cut the Noel greeting and cover with Glitter Glue then stick to the centre of the frame. Punch a hole at the top of the paper and add a loop of twine. Set aside to dry.
9. Add a self adhesive greeting topper to the bottom of the pocket.
10. Pop the wooden frame tag inside the pocket.