Wednesday 22 July 2009

TPE



I'm getting impatient now to get my stamp collection "off the ground" but have still some sample and blog work to get sorted.
However,I've used another image from the collection for this week's The Pink Elephant challenge as the theme is "animals".
There have been lots of side step cards on Docrafts lately but this is the first time I've tried it.Before the card was decorated I had a play around with a couple of other images which I think would suit this shape,so I'm sure I'll be making some more.
What I've used;
Papers...............DCWV Retro prints
Image................my own drawing coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon...............Ribbonz
Mouse and paw........Lakeland
Cat punch............Au Naturel

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I'm not a cat lover but (my DIL is) I love the image and the row of cats (punch). I don't think I've seen a cut punch.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card Ruth - I adore your cat image!! Such great papers too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love love love your different shape card! Love your little cat image too!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really good step card - one of my favourite styles. You did a great job. love it.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a brill card! love the folding style, really lovely!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cat card, very different
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth this is wonderful so different, am gonna have to give this a pop as so fed up of the same card shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth!
    wow i absolutely love this card so clever and that image is so sweet!!!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the different card shape. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever cutting and such a gorgeous pussy cat! Perfect for our challenge at TPE...thanks for playing along :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth