Wednesday 15 July 2009

Colour Create


Colour Create is "under new management" and has been changed to a fortnightly challenge so I should be able to make it on time ....
I've been really busy sorting out my images to make into stamps to sell and I'm almost ready to roll!
I'm getting lots of sample cards made up to show the images and this is one of them.
You will be able to find the info on apassionforstamps.blogspot.com soon along with a gallery.

I've used Promarkers to achieve the Colour Create colours (grass green,apple green,sunflower,lemon and white)
I've also added Glossy Accents to highlight the shoes,handbag and necklace.
My Martha Stewart punch has bee hard at work,too!
I'm afraid I haven't managed to decorate the inside as it took so long to do the outside!

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the image and the colours are gorgeous!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth

    Been looking at your cards and they are stunning. I love the colours you use, that is very important I think.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ruth, I love the image and your design and papers are so pretty. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ruth, love this image! Very pretty!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth