Monday 20 July 2009

Allsorts challenge



The Allsorts challenge this week is to use "one of anything" and I've just realized how difficult that really is! I tend to use things in 3's or 2's but didn't actually notice that I never really use single items until I kept reaching out for another of this and that..

Anyhow this is one of my images which I have made into stamps and I really hope to have these ready to sell by the end of the week.

The image is "Jenny in bed" from my own collection,coloured with Promarkers
Paper........Dasiy and Dandelion/Picnic Patch
Gem..........Jewellery Seal
and flower from a Docraft buddy.

Enjoy your day...I'm off to paint a ceiling!

10 comments:

  1. Fab card Ruth - I can imagine it must have been hard only using one of everything...... Think I'll have to give it a miss, couldn't possibly manage, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Ruth - I love the colours and papers you've used with your sweet Jenny in bed! How tough is it to use just 'one' - wow - good for you!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth, i really love your images! Gorgeous!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image, I love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, Lovely card! Such a sweet image and pretty papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, another gorgeous card, Ruth!
    You're so talented!
    I'm speechless.
    Hugs from Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa

    Love your card. It is difficult to restrict yourself to just one of anything isn't it!!!

    Beautiful colours and image and fantastic doodles.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Ruth .. .. why on earth did I call you Lisa???!!!?!?! Doh!!!!!

    Love Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth

    I love your image she is adorable loving the colours you have used too!
    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful,fab colours and papers!!! LOVE your image and a perfect sentiment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth