Saturday 18 July 2009

Colour Create




I've been trying to get some free time to make samples of my new stamp designs in between enjoying the beautiful scenery of Northern Ireland this week.
I'll add some photos taken during the week when I get time.Yesterday we watched some filming by Universal of "Your Highness" at Dunluce Castle.


This time I've used Mina's colour choice of blue and white for the Colour Create challenge as it suited this image which I've used for a baby boy card.
What I've used;
Image.........my own drawing(ready very soon as a stamp)
coloured with Promarkers
Papers.......a download which I can't remember the name of as I cut it up!

I've kept it quite simple and just added a little glitter and a few gems.

I'm off now to make some more......

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Ruth. The new stamp is wonderful. I love how you've kept the style clear and simple because it really makes you focus on the image. Thanks for playing along with the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! what a lovely image and a gorgeous card
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Great image too - how clever are you! I've just spent ages on my blog moaning how I 'don't so cute' and then I find your lovely designs! Fate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, what a very cute little card! Love that cute little image. Thank you for joining us at CC CHALLENGE this week. janny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the image and the simplicity of the card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. this image is so cute an i love the way you have coloured the rabbit in. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining C.C this week

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth