Wednesday 29 July 2009

Passion for Promarker challenge


Back again! This time I've got my card for A Passion for Promarkers . The colours this week are cool aqua and pastel pink and there is a lovely sketch to follow.
This is another of my new stamp collection which is now available from
apassionforstamps

I've used Blueberry Hill papers.................. from Papermania
Stamp from............................apassionforstamps
Woodware punches
Swiss dots Cuttlebug folder
Gems from Jewellery Seal

You can check out the new stamp range here and let me know what you think, Ruth x

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card Ruth
    thanks for joining us this week on pfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card ruth, so so pretty and elegant! Love it!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ruth. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, good luck for this weeks challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, what a gorgeous card. I love your stamp image and the papers are lush. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Ruth
    Anne-marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth this is gorgeous and I love your image. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth