Thursday 2 July 2009

Promarker challenge


My new Promarkers have just arrived from Joanna Sheene so I was able to get on with this week's Passion for Promarker challenge.The DT over there certainly give me inspiration when I'm putting these colours together each week,you should have a look!
This week's challenge colours are moss green and poppy with the addition of something tasty.
I've used an image I drew a while ago of strawberry jam and a scone,
scallop circles,Nestabilities
Paper clip..Tesco
paper....Papermania Regency collection
I thought the gingham ribbon from my stash suited,too.
Enjoy!


I thought I'd add a couple of photos taken this week.
The first was taken at a wedding on Monday and my two sons are the ones in the middle of the photo.
The next is my husband,David,and me and was taken in Bangor,Co.Down on Tuesday



15 comments:

  1. A great card , makes me hungry just looking at it. lovely pictures to. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberrylicious! Love it. Nice sunny photos!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous image ruth and coloured beautifully thanks for joining us this week at PfP
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I do love that strawberry jam image Ruth! Great card and the gingham ribbon ties in beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Ruth. I love the image, very apt for the tennis lol! Great colouring as always. Fabby pics of the family. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card,the colours and fab image work perfectly together!!! BTW Beautiful photos!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Ruth,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love your drawing, thanks for joining us at PFP. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ruth. Love your image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm jum! Great card Ruth. Love your layout as well.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous image Ruth - when can we get our hands on your stamps???

    Great card again, thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Adorable!! I love red!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. Looks good enough to eat. Congratulations on winning the blinkie!

    Lynne.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. yummy card Ruth, great image...fantastic family photos you have a gorgeous family
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ruth,
    your card is so cute.
    I love the images and the colours.

    Nice photos..


    Greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth