Monday 27 July 2009

Double Challenge card


Where has the last week gone.......?
I've been so busy getting my stamp collection up and running it I thought I'd never make another card.
My son(who is 18 today) has put a lot of effort into helping with the packaging and logo to match my blog and I really couldn't have done it without him!
Anyway onto the card........
It's a double challenge combining Passion for Promarkers challenge with Sketch Saturday.
I've used one of my new stamps..Morning Glory coloured with Promarkers(Rose pink and lime for the challenge) and Blueberry Hill paper,Martha Stewart doily border punch and a couple of Woodware punches.
Please have a look at apassionforstamps and let me know what you think,Ruth x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth, thanks for joining us at PFP, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth!what a beautiful card love the image
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ruth, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ruth. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The papers are lush, so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Ruth - as always, your images are stunning
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    have had a nosey at passion for stamps and it looks fab to me
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! ... and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth, love your card, the flower image is adorable! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ruth, love love love your flower image! So pretty.
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you have used and the image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth