Saturday 18 July 2009

Stamp Something




This will be my last card of the day!
I've used the sketch from the Stamp Something challenge as it had the simplicity I wanted for this image.
I drew this orchid to use for Sympathy,Get Well,Thinking of You etc type of cards but have also used it for birthday cards,too.It's the kind of image which can be used to different effect depending on the sketch/layout.
I've used Promarkers ,as usual,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,Martha Stewart doily punch and ribbon which I bought loose from a craft shop in Belfast which is relocating
This is another of the images which has been made into stamps and which will be available to buy from apassionforstamps very soon.
Enjoy your weekend! Ruth x

I've added a few photos which were taken during the week..


Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge



Dunluce Castle



Filming of "Your Highness" by Universal at Dunluce Castle

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card dear Ruth, I love that image and the papers match perfectly, great colouring
    Hugs Claudix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the image and your colours are perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Oh, I totally love your card. So beautiful!
    You've got some awards at my my blog.
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs from Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love it!
    Love your pics too!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Ruth - the layout is superb and I love the gorgeous orchid image too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and elegant. Your coloring is beautiul!!! Wonderful photos too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! Simple yet elegant, really beautiful :)
    Great photos as well, looks like a great place to visit. I'm not sure I'd make it across the rope bridge... looks scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth