Tuesday 13 March 2012

Skateboard Star





Good morning!
It seems like ages since I posted a card here...but it's only 8 days! I have been busy finishing things which I had started and left to one side so I thought I'd share this one with you.

The image is Pip Skateboarding which you'll find HERE on A Passion for Stamps. I've coloured him with Promarkers and then used a combination of Tonic Studios Star punches to decorate.

The lovely border was made using the Tonic Studios Stars Border Punch and is a great design for a Christmas,Congratulations,or any male card.
The large stars are from the Multi Detail Star Punch and the tiny ones are Star Mini Punch.

There are lots of different 3D projects which can be made using the Multi Detail Star ...so keep an eye on the blog and these will be added in due course.

BTW - I love my new watermark/signature for my cards! Thanks a million, Mark :)

The current GIVEAWAY on BLOG TONIC ends on March 15th!!

Challenges
Totally Papercrafts ...my fav things ( digis and punches!)
Divas by Design ..my fav things ( digis and punches!)

11 comments:

  1. Great male card! Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring Ruth and perfect for those difficult males.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card ruth.perfect boys image and i love your striking bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stary Stary card!It's so beautiful!Love it!
    hugs,I'm thinking of you!
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful creation!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Ruth....I am back. Just want to say that this image is one of my favourites and I really love the colours you have used with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant boy's card, love the colours. I can't wait to play with your new digis too, the daffodil is calling me for some crafty fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Ruth! I love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth