Sunday 18 March 2012

A Krafty Affair


Good morning. Happy Mothers Day !! I hope you are being spoilt..


Today the DT of Sir Stampalot are showing the 2nd lot of cards for the month, this time using the 2nd kit we were sent.
A Krafty Affair - DP is My Minds Eye Kraft Funday, hinges TH cut on Coredinations, WRM cord, gems and button all available from Sir Stampalot(seam binding is from Pretty Little Ribbons)




The image on this one is Cairn Terrier from A Passion for Stamps which I've coloured with Promarkers.
I've done a bit of inking around the edges, which is quite unusual for me but I thought it suited this card.


This is the prize for this month's challenge!!

It will be Sir Stampalot Challenge Blog's 2nd birthday on April 1st and we have something special planned,
 so watch this space!!

11 comments:

  1. Fab card ... I'm lovin your hinges! Great image too - I could colour it white and it would look like my Westie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ruth

    Your Cairn Terries works perfectly with the Kraft kit and clever use of the hinges.

    Hope you have a lovely Mothering Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, Ruth! I love the Cairn terrier - goes beautifully with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, love this card, such a cute doggy and love the colours on your card. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, I'm having a bit of a love affair with all thing kraft at the mo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous use of the kit Ruth, your dog image is fabulous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love your little dog and those hinges! Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning ruth.i love the fab papers and design and of course the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous Ruth, do I love that wee dog or what!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny little dog makes an awesome card loke so cheerful!
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth