Saturday 15 March 2014

Sneak peak at some samples for demo at Paperworks, Dungannon


For once I'm getting a little ahead of myself and have got a few samples made for my demo at Paperworks in the Linen Green, Dungannon on 29th March.
I've got a lot going on at the moment so I need to get things made and set aside.
There is so much gorgeous new stock in the shop (and for my samples) I'm going to have to treat myself too - lots of natural colours and textures.
I'll be demoing lots of Tonic Studios dies, punches etc along with some Trimcraft Santoro stock as well.
Hope to see lots of my "old" friends there as well as some new ones :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are very enticing Ruth. That burlap frame a dress form looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are very enticing Ruth. That burlap frame a dress form looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your demos for the Linen Green Ruth - interesting hessian card amongst them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth