Friday 28 March 2014

Maroon card offer at Papermill

Good morning.........It's time for another offer from Papermill!
This week you can buy a small box ( approx. 80 sheets) of maroon 270gsm card for £4.00
It's great quality and is a lovely rich colour.
I've used it to make this card for Mother's Day with Papermill white hammered card for contrast.
I've used the Tonic Studios Delicate lattice border punch along the sides and the Affections Square base die and Mothers Day die in the centre.








it's a small box of Maroon 270gsm card £4.00 for approximately 80 sheets xx



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth, and I love the colour on my screen, which makes it look purple! Maroon would put me off a bit, as it was the colour I had to wear at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Ruth xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Card Ruth, and Happy Mother's Day to you and all your blog followers. Sun is shining and I'm off to lunch with my DD soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning ruth.really beautiful design, your diecuts are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a wonderful card ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth