1. Die cut 4 of the bird cages and doors.
2. Cut 4 strips of card measuring 6 cm x 1cm and fold in half lengthwise.
3. Glue the strips to the cages as shown.
4. You need to fold back the little parts at the bottom as above.
5. Glue all 4 together.
It should look like this.
6. Cut a piece of card measuring 8cm x 8 cm and score in 1cm at all sides.
9. Snip all 4 corners as above.
10. Glue together to make a "bottom" for the cage.
11. Glue all the edges and attach to the inside base of the cage.
12. Tie the top together with ribbon or raffia as shown.