Monday 3 March 2014

Floating butterflies


Well, I just had to make another tent card -  and I'm really loving the way the cards look when the dies are cut into the back as well to create an aperture. I've used the Dotty Lace Circle on this card and added part of the Butterfly Princess to the bottom right, the Fanciful Flourish and to add to the light feeling of the card I added some little butterflies on acetate.
For once I'm really happy with the card and love the movement with the little butterflies :)

Don't forget to see more on Create and Craft today at 2.00pm, 6.00pm and 10.00pm

4 comments:

  1. Very effective use of those pretty dies Ruth.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning ruth.beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth