Thursday 13 March 2014

2 in 1 card - Papermill offer with Tonic Studios new release...

Good evening! I hope you're all feeling a lot better than I am :(
I had an appointment in Dublin on Monday and started getting hoarse on the way home - after Frankie and Bennys, of course! I blamed it on the fact that I had talked so much during the day..........hard to believe, I know ;) but that was just the start. It got worse and worse till I was flat on my back in bed all day yesterday and every time I tried to lift my head off the pillow I thought it was going to burst. 

But it's Thursday - time for another great offer from Papermill and also time to share a card made with one of the gorgeous new dies from Tonic Studios which you can see from 8.00am tomorrow on Create and Craft!!

Now the card offer is a Mega Box A4 Pigmented white plain card - 270gsm
for £35.00.
You will receive approx 645 A4 sheets for just £35.00
You can see the offer details HERE

And now the dies.....:)
This card is made with the Moonglade Wish die - I've used the same side twice. I really loved the star theme so I used the You're a Star sentiment and some punched mini stars along with the Amelia embossing folder on the piece of card inside.
Don't forget to tune in as there are lots of beautiful dies and stunning deep edge border punches coming tomorrow!!




3 comments:

  1. A great looking card. Lovely dies. Hope you are feeling better. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't afford the block buster, but managed to get this die and the one with a fairy which it was paired with. Boy, they went quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say Get Well Soon, sending (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth