I've made a tutorial on how I made this little paper basket. I've seen similar baskets on Pinterest but haven't seen any tutorials with written instructions so thought this should explain it.
I've used Bella Rose 12 x 12 paper from Trimcraft along with First Edition Flower dies and Trimcraft ribbon.
1. Take a piece of 12 x 12 double sided paper, score and fold in half both lengthwise and widthwise. Then score and fold diagonally both ways as shown.
2B. Bring the diagonally folded corners on two opposite sides into the centre.
3. Fold the outsides into the centre, turn over and repeat on the back.
4A. Open the inside parts and fold in the same way into the centre.
4B All four sides folded in.
5. Now fold the sides back outwards, open and fold the tops down flat so that the crease is in line with the folds below. Repeat on all sides.
6. It should look like this now.
7. Fold each long point in towards the top, folding across where the outside paper meets the inside paper.
8. Repeat on all 4 sides.
9. Set the "basket" up, put your hand into the centre and gently push out the sides till you get the basket shape.