Tuesday 24 February 2015

Chalk paint!!

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was looking forward to demoing and making samples with some ranges which I haven't used out and about before.
This is the first one - Plaid Chalk Paint!
I have all the mouthwatering colours lined up, checked out and tried out and now nothing is safe!
This stuff is amazing and I'm so happy to be using it :)
I've been very busy making samples for a trade event next week and although I have made some which can't be shown here for a while because they incorporate some other products which have not been released yet, I want to share a few pictures of some of the things I've painted...

 Used with Plaid stencils







I have a bigger "work in progress" which is in the garage awaiting another coat of paint and some wax - so I'll show some photos of that when it's finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth