Friday 27 February 2015

New Tonic launch - Celtic Dream die set

Good morning - today sees the launch of the beautifully ornate new "Collectable" dies from Tonic Studios..the one I've used on this card is called Celtic Dream.
There are 3 new sets and this one has 10 dies in the pack (I've used 7 of them on  this card).
You can see them on Create and Craft today at 12.00 noon with further shows at 3.00pm and 5.00pm.
I know lots of you will also be very happy to know that there will also be new A4 die storage on the show!
I've used white hammered and pale turquoise card from Papermill as it cuts perfectly with the dies and looks great!




Bye for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Grrr, couldn't afford the bundle, and this celtic set sold out before I could get to it. Never mind, I'll wait for 6 weeks and see if I can get it then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth