Saturday 7 September 2013

New Tonic Verso dies


Good morning! Well, I hope it is where you are - it's absolutely pouring down here and I'm just about to set off for my demo at Paperworks, Dungannon.
Anyhow, the real reason I'm on here is to share a really quick but elegant card using one of the gorgeous new Verso die sets from Tonic Studios which you''ll be able to see on Create and Craft on Monday as the 4 Day Deal.
I'll be sharing lots more samples but I wanted to start with this one to show their simplicity. This laser cut effect could be used for Christmas cards or wedding invitations etc.
There are 6 dies in this one set - so lots of scope for your imagination!!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Ruth. Raining here in SPain too, yuk, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth