Monday 13 December 2010

A little red robin!

I've just made a card for my mother and it's a bit different from my usual "over-embellished" style...I keep looking at it and wondering if I could add something else but have left it as it is because the glitter paper is quite "loud" enough..
I followed the sketch from this week's sketch at PapercraftPlanet and used my digi Robin and house..It's been coloured with Promarkers and I added Deco snow writer and some glitter.
I have embossed 2 Marianne Creatable die cuts with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and used them as a frame before mounting this on glitter paper.
I'm still not too sure about the empty space and if I don't get it into an envelope soon it will be covered in swirls etc!!
The challenges for this one are
Passion for Promarkers...mega Christmas
Daring Cardmakers.....Snow much fun
Allsorts...Last minute Christmas
Stamp with Fun...Christmas
The Pink Elephant.... Winter Wonderland

I think that's it!

11 comments:

  1. Another fab card Ruth.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ruth - keep em coming!
    Thanks for joining in at Passion for ProMarkers

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Ruth. Just to let you know that I've left a message on the Tuesday Taggers Admin blog about your Craft Barn prize and hopefully Janet or Michelle will get back to you. If they don't just let me know. So sorry about that. xx

    Love the robin card and I'm sure your Mum will too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining PFP's mega Christmas challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ruth, love the die cuts as the background. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Ruth. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Ruth!! What a fab layout and great colours!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card ruth.your image is gorgeous and i love the traditional colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! I think your card is PERFECT as it is! love the glitter! so striking! thanks for joining in at THe Pink ELephant this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth