Wednesday 1 December 2010

Bunny in Stocking!

Another new digi! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love rabbits. I had a fantastic little dwarf Dutch lop eared rabbit called Thumper for 7 years and he was my little buddy! So when I was drawing this stocking, I just had to draw a little rabbit inside! You can find the new digi at A Passion for Stamps along with some other Christmas images.
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. It also suits One Stop where the theme is "Christmas cuties".
As there is no red or green, it also is suitable for the challenge atTotally Papercrafts.
I'm also entering it as a 2nd card for Passion for Promarkers as I've used my "old" border punch again and my NEW image.
The snowflakes mean I can enter the Stampavie challenge , the stars are for the Paperplay challenge and I can enter the card into the challenge at Digital Tuesday where they are looking for "animals at Christmas" (digi)

I'm off to do some more drawing now, see you soon! Have a little look at the other new digis I added to the collection at A Passion for Stamps if you have a moment.I'll be adding some cards I made with them soon, Ruth :)

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!!! Beautiful sparkle details and punched border!! Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love, love, love this card that image is gorgeous and so cute, oooo I love it thank you so much for sharing this with us at both OSCC and Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! Love this colors and papers. Thank you so much for joining us Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Ruth, beautiful as usual, hope you and your family are well, do take care, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fabulous card, thank you for joining in at Stampavie and more.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth