Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas Puppy


Another Christmas card! This time it's Christmas Puppy I've used. It's another one of my own digis and is coloured with Promarkers.I have a few friends who are dog lovers and this is one of the images I drew with this in mind. I found a little die cut stocking in my stash and thought it looked good with the one in the image so I added it to the centre of the circle sentiment my son made for me (after I twisted his arm!)
This card is for the following challenges..
Mojo Monday....  the sketch
Stamp Something ...Christmas colours
A Spoonfull of Sugar ....Christmas card
Stampavie..   Christmas card
Passion for Promarkers.... Anything goes

I think that's it for now but I hope to be back soon with another.

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and details.
    Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge over at PFP.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruth, this is so lovely! I really love the cute puppy image and the Christmassy colours! Thanks for your lovely comment, have a great Christmas! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining PFP's Mega Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card ruth.the image is so adorable and i love the layout and fab tartan ribbon.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet image Ruth, love the swirls and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Ruth. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the flowers and swirls.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there, this is such a gorgeous card, love it. can I ask what is the name of the paper pad and where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card - love your design and colours!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth