Tuesday 20 September 2022

Tonic Craft Kit 60 - Time Spent with Friends MEMORY BOOK! (with video link) #affiliate

 

It's the 20th of the month , so time for another kit launch from Tonic :)

If you're a fan/collector of Memory Books, you'll love this one! I've been listening to comments on my YouTube channel where lots of people have told me that they'd like to see how to incorporate other kits and die sets with the new launches, so I have also used dies from kit 59 (Clocks and Cogs).

You can buy the kit here

UK - https://shrsl.com/3620u

USA - https://shrsl.com/3pmgw

This fab kit has all the dies which you'll need to make a beautiful memory book. I've made 2 completely different styles of books. One uses the side lacing type of binding the pages together and the other is a series of folded and cut die shapes similar to a gatefold with pockets. I hope you like them both.

You can see my full video here








BOOK 2









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth