Dovecraft Premium"Happy You" - Rose gold, coral and white! Another beautiful collection from Trmcraft :)
To make this card you'll need :
A4 white card
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" 6x6 paper pad
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Sentiment Toppers
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Mini Bows
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You"Sequins
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Paper flowers
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Washi Tape
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Rose Gold Buttons
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Heart Dies FEDIE304
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
Dot & Dab Foam Tape
How to make it
1. Glue a 14.5cm square of patterned paper onto a 15cm square of white card.
2. Place the top of the largest heart die just above the fold of a 13cm square white card base and cut out to create a heart shaped card.
3. Score and fold the top heart in half across the centre.
4. Cut another 2 large hearts, one from white card and the other from patterned paper. Glue the patterned paper onto the white card. then glue the bottom half of this to the bottom folded part of the folded card. This forms the easel card.
5. Glue the bottom of the card diagonally to the top corner of the 15cm square base.
6. Cover the inside of the card with another patterned die cut heart. Die cut the next size down from patterned paper and glue on top of the card front, then add a sentiment topper on top.
7. Make a little stopper from the smallest heart in white card and add to the base of the easel on foam tape.
8. Add a strip of washi tape along the two side edges of the base.
9. Glue a rose gold button to the stopper.
10. Glue 3 paper roses to the top left of the sentiment topper with a mini bow just behind.
11. Glue a few sequins randomly around the card.
You can see a video of this on my channel