As it's almost end of term, this is an idea for making little gift bags for teachers. You can pop gifts inside the cello bags before sealing.
To make these you'll need the following:
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Ribbon
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Paper Flowers
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Mini Bows
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Rose Gold Buttons
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Photo Frames
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Sequins
Dovecraft Premium "Happy You" Puffy Stickers
Dovecraft Craft Sticks
Dovecraft Clear Cello Bags
Dot & Dab double sided tape
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
How to make them;
2. Attach the paper to the fronts and backs of the bags with double sided tape.
3. Add double sided tape across the tops, then roll over twice and stick down.
5. Fold a 20 cm x 10 cm piece of patterned paper in half and make a 1 cm slit in the centre at the top. Make a loop of ribbon and push through the slit.
6. Add double sided tape along the long edges and one strip below the fold.
7. Attach the gift bags as shown.
8. Repeat for the single gift bag.
9. Cover the back of a photo frame with patterned paper and add double sided tape across the top (on the reverse).
10. Die cut "Thank You" from white card.
11. Glue the die cut to the frame and attach the frame to the top band. Add a paper flower, sequins and buttons.
12. On the single bag, glue the frame to the bag, glue the die cut in the centre, add a puffy heart sticker and button. Glue a mini bow below the ribbon loop.