Trimcraft have rebranded some of their most popular "previous" dies and I've used several of them along with the recent Gardenia paper pad to create this birthday card.
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight card (white)
Dovecraft A4 Mermaid & Unicorn Card Pack
First Edition Gardenia 8x8 paper pad FEPAD204
Simply Creative red gems
Dot and Dab Tacky Glue
Dovecraft 3D Metallic Pearl Effects - white
Trimcraft First Edition dies -
Nesting Doily FEDIE286
To make the card.
1. Score and fold an A4 piece of Luxury white card in half.
2. Glue a 14.5cm x 20.5cm piece of spotty card on top.
3. Glue a 12.5cm x 18cm piece of dragonfly paper on top of the spotty paper.
4. Add a 6cm x 18cm (with v shape cut from the bottom) piece of spotty paper to the left of the card.
5. Die cut the 9cm doily from insect paper and glue to the centre of the card with a clock shape die cut from the "Platinum" coloured card from the Mermaid and Unicorn pack.
6. Die cut the Birthday Wishes from the same card and glue onto the top of the banner shape. Add the solid circle into the clock face with a small clock die cut from spotty paper in the centre.
7. Cut out a ladybird from the patterned paper and glue to the clock face.
8. Die cut 2 platinum toadstools and glue at the bottom of the clock with red gems on top.
9. Curl up the ends of the banner.
10. Die cut 6 leaves, curl the ends and glue 3 at the bottom left of the clock and 3 at the top right.
11. Die cut 3 flowers, shape the petals and glue 2 on top of the bottom leaves and one at the top. Ad gems in the centres. Add a tiny red gem in the centre of the clock.
12. Add Pearl Effects to the flowers and dots close to the foliage.
You can see how to make it on Youtube here - https://youtu.be/NUf7iKfkb3E