I've been having a play with some super products from Plaid and wanted to show you how easy they are to use.
You will need:
Wooden house plaque
Folk Art Painted Finish - Dark Concrete
Folk Art Painted Finish - Light Concrete
Folk Art Painted Finish - Dark Moss
Folk Art Painted Finish - Light Moss
Mod Molds - Flowers
Mod Molds - Ornaments
Mod Molds - Wedding
Folk Art Chalk Paint
1. Paint the wooden house with a generous coat of the Dark Concrete Painted Finish.
2. Use the Mod Melts to make 2 borders. Leave to cool. (5-7 mins)
3, Use a little of the Melt from the gun to attach the borders to the eaves and paint with the Dark Concrete.
4. Make 2 little birds with the Mod Melts.
5. Glue the birds to the house.
6. Dab on some of the Light Concrete. Leave to dry.
7. Dab on some of the Light Moss. Leave to dry.
8. Add some Dark Moss in smaller areas on top of the Light Moss.
9. Make some flowers and leaves with the Mod Melts and Molds. Paint with Chalk Paint and glue (with the Mod Melts) to the bottom of the house.