Monday 7 November 2016

Demo at Inspiring Ideas, Blanchardstown on Saturday 12th November

These are some of my samples for my demo at Inspiring Ideas, Blanchardstown on Saturday - using the beautiful Dovecraft "Couture du Jour" collection by Trimcraft . I'll also be demoing another brand new paper collection and more new dies (Some of you may have noticed my post with photos last week when I got so far ahead of myself that I actually forgot that the new papers were still under wraps and had to delete the post! It's just as well there is usually someone keeping an eye on me from afar!!)
The demo times are 11.00am - 1,00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm and I can't wait to catch up with the folks there again!

I'll also be demoing the Mod Podge Sheer Paint by Plaid, so a little painting and a little papercraft :)
 3 tier "pullout" card

 Using the bunting dies to reveal different paper underneath


Vintage style



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth