I've used the gorgeous new 12 x 12 "Storyteller" paper pad from Trimcraft to make this 6x6 Twist and Pop card featuring some Sweets dies in the centre.
You will need ;
Dovecraft 6x6 Daisy Embossed card
Trimcraft First Edition "Storyteller" 12 x 12 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition dies - Sweets
Simply Creative 10mm gems - Rainbow
Trimcraft First Edition Premium Dyed Textured Cardstock (12x12)
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Dovecraft Premium A4 white card
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft Permafix tape
Die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Take a piece of 12 x 12 double sided paper and trim to 29cm x 26cm. Then with the paper in the same position,measure in 5.5cm from each side at the top and bottom as shown and cut up to 11.5cm with a craft knife or trimmer.
2. Score and fold across the centre of the paper at 14.5cm on the long side. Then measure 4.5cm up from the points shown and score and fold diagonally from point to point. All score lines should cross in the centre.
3. Bring the two narrow pieces at the sides in towards the centre and score flat.
4. Put short lengths of Permafix tape as shown in the photo - just up to the fold line.
5. Cut a piece of double sided paper to 28cm x 7.5cm. Score and fold at 7cm, 14cm and 21cm.
6. Fold the strip in half and line up the centre with the intersection of the folds. Remove the backing from the tape on the top right and stick down.
7. Then fold over the left half and stick to the Permafix tape.
8. Put glue around the edges of the top of the folded piece...
9. ..and stick in position in the card with the centre of the folded part in the fold of the card.
10. Put glue on the other side and fold the card over to stick down.
11. Cut 4 pieces of purple card measuring 6cm x 6.5cm and glue to the centre of the four folded pieces across the centre.
12. Die cut the sweet and jar shapes and glue to the card. Add a piece white card (9.5cm x 7cm) layered onto a piece of 10cm x 7.5cm purple card and glue to the bottom of the card.
13. Layer an 11.5cm x 11.5cm piece of patterned paper onto a 12cm x 12 cm piece of purple card and glue to the centre of the card front.
14. Attach 4 large gems to the corners of the panel. Cut a strip of purple paper from the 12 x 12 pad 4cm wide and fold around the card. The cut a strip of patterned paper from the 12 x 12 paper pad measuring 3cm wide. Fold this around the wider purple strip and glue in place. NB - this will not meet in the middle.
15. Layer a piece of 7cm x 5cm patterned paper onto a piece of 7.5cm x 5.5cm and glue to the band around the card - joining the band together. Die cut the Love You and glue to a purple punched circle and glue to the strip