In the photos below, I've shown how to create this double envelope from a 12 x 12 piece of paper with card inserts. It is ideal for sending a card in one side and a gift card/money in the other side.
You will need:
Dovecraft Christmas Basics 12 x 12 paper pack
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Adhesive labels
Dovecraft Christmas Basics A5 Glitter stickers
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Twine
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Adhesive Pearls
Dovecraft Christmas Basics Red Glitter Glue
Trimcraft First Edition Layering Bauble dies
Trimcraft First Edition Christmas Topper dies
double sided tape
3D foam squares
white card red card
die cutting machine
1. Select a 12 x 12 sheet of double sided paper from the pack.
2. Fold in half diagonally, making a crisp edge.
3. Measure 12cm in from the opposite edges (top and bottom), score and fold from top to bottom on each side.
4. Add a little double sided tape to the corners on one side of the folded part. Fold both edges inwards.
5. Mark 1cm in as shown on BOTH sides, score and fold.
6. Fold the paper back on itself so that the two envelopes are on the outside.
7. Add a fine line of glitter glue along the edges of the envelope flaps and leave to dry.
9. Fold the wider strip around the envelopes and glue the join. Then add the narrower strip on top securing with a little glue.
10. Die cut the Christmas tree from the Christmas Topper die set in white card and glue to a rectangle of red card. Glue this to the band around the envelopes. Add some Adhesive Pearls.
11. Using the dies shown from the Layering Bauble die set, cut out a back, front and top for a circle bauble.
12. Make a postcard style card to fit inside one of the envelopes from white card with patterned paper on top. Add the bauble with 3D foam squares and glue twine to the top. Add an adhesive label.
13. Make another card in the same way using the other bauble dies from the set and attach as shown and a glitter sticker.