Monday 19 September 2016

Demo at Mandel's Art Shop, Castlebar - Thanks :)

 Good morning :) I had a lovely time at the weekend in Castlebar, Co. Mayo at Mandel's Art Shop. Thanks a million to Nora for everything and to Edel for keeping an eye on me and lending a helping hand when I needed it - all with a big smile :)
I'm not sure what Nora and Edel were actually doing with the washi tape in the photo above - maybe just reminding me to use it in my demo! lol

I just grabbed a couple of photos of some of the ladies who came along - I really enjoyed your company. Thanks so much to the ladies in the photos and also to the others who were with us as well.



 These are some of the things I made on Saturday using Trimcraft's beautiful Christmas ranges.







 Trimcraft dies glued to the inside of a glass jar which I painted with Mod Podge Sheer Paint and Extreme Glitter from Plaid. This gives a great glow and sparkle when the battery tealight inside is lit.

The camera didn't pick up the lines of glitter on this one..


Scrummy gingerbread men which Nora sent to keep us company on the journey home :)

I couldn't leave this post without a couple of photos to show how excitement was reaching fever pitch in Co. Mayo for  the match on Sunday - flags and bunting everywhere! All the shop windows in Castlebar were decorated in the county colours - now I wonder if they will keep them all up until the replay!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth hope this finds you well, fab cards & goodies, glad you had a good time too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth