Friday 30 September 2016

Decoupage paper and glitter card



I was having a look at using some Trimcraft A5 Glitter Card with Decoupage papers and covered this little hexagonal box. I tore the paper into little pieces and attached to the sides of the box and the edges of the lid. Then I cut around the lid shape on glitter card and glued it on top. I've used one of the Christmas Basics wooden frames covered with the same decoupage paper and glued it to the lid with a glitter card bow  (from the Dovecraft Bow die) at the top.
The initials are from the Glitter Alphabet sticker sheets and I've used some Gold Glitter Glue around the edges of the lid to add definition against the box.
The best spot for getting good light when I was taking the photo was on the sofa between two big windows - but as you can see, someone else had hogged the spot and wasn't for moving :)




1 comment:

  1. fabulous box Ruth
    and a beautiful cat x
    have a beautiful weekend and thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth