I've made a triangular card which folds flat for postage using the new Love Story papers from Trimcraft and some of their lovely First Edition dies. You can see how to make this card below.
You will need:
Dovecraft A4 Premium White Card
Trimcraft First Edition Love Story 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft 12 x 12 Colours Paper pack
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Stamp Dies
Trimcraft First Edition Flower Dies
Trimcraft First Edition Lock and Key Dies
Santoro 2 Adhesive Pearls
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Double sided tape
Die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Take a piece of A4 white card and trim to 15cm x 29cm.
Score and fold along the long side at 9cm, 13.5cm, 18cm and 27cm. Fold as shown.
2. Cut two pieces of coral paper to measure 14.5cm x 8.5cm and two pieces of Love patterned paper to measure14cm x 8cm.
3. Layer the patterned paper onto the plain paper and attach the the card as shown.
4. Use the 3 middle dies from the Nesting set to cut out one white, one coral and one patterned shape. Layer these on top of each other with double sided tape.
5. Die cut two hearts and two keys in white and coral.