I've used the cute Snowman stamp from the Dovecraft "Night before Christmas" collection on this card and coloured it with Promarkers. You can see all the stages in colouring it below.
To make the card you will need:
Dovecraft 5x7 Polka dot embossed card
Dovecraft Night Before Christmas 8x8 papers
Dovecraft Night Before Christmas Snowman stamp
Dovecraft Night Before Christmas wooden elements
Trimcraft Christmas Basics Snowflakes dies
double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafters glue
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal
Promarkers - Pastel Blue, China Blue, Midnight Blue, Baby Pink, Berry Red, Ruby, Apple, Grass, Gold, Orange, Umber
1. Matt a layer of pale blue snowflake paper measuring 9.5cm x 14cm onto a piece of blue "present" paper measuring 10.5cm x 15cm with double sided tape.
2. Stamp the snowmen with black ink onto a piece of white card measuring 8.5cm x 9cm.
3.Colour the large hat with Pastel Blue Promarker.
4. Add shading with China Blue.
5. Add a little more shading at the edges with Midnight Blue.
6. Blend these shades together with Pastel Blue.
7. Colour the cheeks with Baby Pink.
8. Colour the parts shown with Berry Red.
9. Add shading with Ruby.
10. Colour the smaller snowman's hat, scarf and holly leaves with Apple.
11. Add shading with Grass. Blend together with Apple.
12. Colour the snowmen's noses and scarf stripes with Gold. I coloured one nose later!
13. Add shading with Orange.
14. Colour the box lid with China Blue.
15. Add shading with Midnight Blue.
16. Colour around the inside edges of the snowmen and shade the ribbon with Pastel Blue.
17. Colour the "coal" with Umber.
18. Matt this panel onto a piece of blue "present" paper measuring 9cm x 9.5cm and attach to the card front at an angle with double sided tape. Add Glitter Glue below the snowmen and dots to resemble snowflakes.
19. Glue a wooden bauble and twine bow to the top left of the stamped image. Dies cut 3 snowflakes and glue to the bottom right of the panel.