This is the new Christmas "Belle and Boo" collection from Trimcraft and the cute decoupage pad is perfect for making an aperture tent card.
I've added the instructions for making this one below.
You will need:
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Christmas 8x8 paper pad
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Christmas 8x8 decoupage pad
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Christmas wooden shapes
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Christmas wooden buttons
Dovecraft 6x6 window cut card
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft 3D foam squares Twine
double sided tape
How to make it :2
1. Cut two strips of white card measuring 2cm x 15cm and attach them on the inside of the card with double sided tape on either side of the aperture to strengthen it.
2. Cut a piece of white card measuring the exact width of the card x 8cm and score at 1cm, 4cm and 7cm. This will form a "gusset" for the tent card.
3. Fold as shown above.
4. Attach one side of the "gusset" to the inside back of the card with double sided tape.
5. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit exactly inside the card and attach to the inside back with double sided tape. Then attach the other side of the "gusset" to the inside front of the card with double sided tape.
6. Select the page from the decoupage pack and assemble following the numbers on the sheet - using 3D foam squares between each layer to give dimension.
7. Build up each layer as shown.
8. Add the stars around the top right edge of the aperture - using 3D foam squares for the larger ones and crafters glue for the smaller ones.
9. Add a wooden heart to the top left and a twine bow on top. Add little dots of glue to hold the twine in place. Add a wooden button and twine bow to the bottom right and the Festive Cheer banner at the bottom on 3D foam squares.