I've made a pyramid card echoing the shape of the Eiffel Tower with the beautiful Sweet Paris collection by Trimcraft.
Although this card is 3D it folds flat for postage.
You will need:
Dovecraft Sweet Paris 12 x 12 Designer Paper pack
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Pearl and Diamante Brads
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Paper Doilies
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Creative Ribbons (green gingham)
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Wooden Elements
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Stick Pins
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Accordion Stickers
Dovecraft Sweet Paris Metal Charms
double sided tape
hot glue gun
How to make it:
1. Cut 3 squares from white card measuring 17cm x 17cm . Score and fold each of them diagonally.
2. Overlap the squares as shown with the mountain folds of each facing upwards. The middle square should have one half under and the other half over the squares on either side. Attach with double sided tape.
3. Cut 2 squares from the spotty paper measuring 16.5cm x 16.5cm and cut into triangles.
4. Attach these triangles to the card as shown with double sided tape.
5. Cut the remaining triangle into three smaller triangles from squares measuring 6.5cm x 6.5cm.
6. Attach the small triangles to the card as shown above.
You don't need to cover the part which I've left blank as it will not be visible when the card is fully assembled - so you can save your gorgeous paper for something else ;)
7. Fold the back flap of the card over and make a hole with a pokey tool,then insert a brad from the collection.
8. Take a piece of paper featuring the Eiffel Tower from the 12 x 12 pack and draw a triangle around the Eiffel Tower - I did this by measuring 7.5cm across the bottom and going up to a point in the centre just above the top of the tower. The perpendicular measurement is 15.75cm.
Draw around this on a piece of green patterned paper and cut out.
9. Attach this panel in the centre of the card on top of a green doily with double sided tape.
10. Randomly glue some green gingham ribbon in little swirls across the bottom of the card.
11. Attach one of the large accordion stickers (with the small button removed) and add two of the heart stick pins in behind. Attach one of the Pearl and Diamante brads to a wooden Fleur de Lys and glue on top of the rosette with a hot glue gun.
12. Glue a little metal Eiffel Tower charm behind a small bow and attach to the left side of the card.