What you will need:
Dovecraft die cut scallop edges card (5x7)
Dovecraft A4 Premium colour card
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy 8x8 paper pad
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy Glitter Stickers
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy Accordion Stickers
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy Garland Flags
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy Adhesive Enamel Dots
Trimcraft Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy Twine
3D foam squares
Dovecraft Double Sided foam tape
double sided tape
1.5cm circle punch
How to Make it:
1. Cut a piece of "star" paper from the 8x8 pad to measure 16.5cm x 11.5cm and layer onto green premium card, measuring 17cm x 12cm, with double sided tape. Attach this to the scalloped card front with double sided tape.
2. Cut a piece of striped paper measuring 17cm x 4.5cm and attach to a piece of green card, measuring 17.5cm x 5cm, with double sided tape. Punch a hole 1cm in from either end of this panel. Cut a channel between the holes with a craft knife making it a little narrower than the diameter of the circle as shown.
3. Place two pennies behind the channel and add 3 foam squares to each (in a row as shown).
4. Attach the top 2 pennies directly on top of the bottom pennies and add 3D foam squares on top.
5. Place the train Glitter sticker onto white card and carefully cut around the outside. Line the pennies up so that they fit behind the wheels of the train and so that they are not visible from the front - then attach the train on top.
Attach this panel to the card with double sided foam tape so that the pennies can move.
6. Add the "1" Glitter sticker to the right of the card with the "Choo Choo" sticker and an accordion sticker to the top left.
7. Trim one of the little sticks from the Garland Flags by about 1.5cm and glue to the back of the train behind the "driver". Glue a garland flag to the top and add 3 little Adhesive Enamel Dots.
You'll probably not want to part with this one - it's hard to stop moving the little train back and forth across the card!!