Wednesday 3 September 2014

New Tonic Studios embossing folders and die sets


 Good morning. The next show with the Tonic POW is at 11.00am on Create and Craft - you can see this beautiful embossing folder, flourish die set and lots more.....

This is the Victoria A4 embossing folder and it looks great when brushed lightly with Distress Ink.
The leaves are from the Arboreal Dream die set.



I made the big flower in the centre with the Peruvian Lily..Punch and Stamp set.

I've used Papermill Buff and Ivory linen card for this one :)

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I love those natural tones. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ruth. Beautiful embossing folder and love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are only teasing - I'm still waiting for my arboreal set of leaves, ordered on launch day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Lesley....I must admit I was thinking about you when I posted this one ;)

      Delete
  4. so beautiful ruth.gorgeous design and embossing and i love your flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth